Monday, May 24, 2010

T minus 6 days

It was a long(er) day at work. Went in at 11:45 and got out around 4:45. Not physically long, there just wasn't much to do. But that's beside the point. This week I'm fasting from my biggest distraction from the Kingdom of God--video games. So I've got a good bit of learning ahead of me this week. I've always known that I'm terrible with keeping a consistent quiet time. And God has consistently reminded me of that. So, hopefully I can develop a habit of delving into His Word. On today's list is Philippians 3. I also have a craving for a good Erwin McManus book. I may go pick up Chasing Daylight. I've heard it's a really good one. As a matter of fact, I'm going to have my quiet time and head to the local Christian bookstore right now.

Prayer requests:

See Below. Yes, they all still apply. :) Be praying for me, guys!

Also, pray for a good friend of mine. He's trying to get off of Academic Suspension, and I feel compelled to put this on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment