Sunday, May 23, 2010

First Post.

It's mid-Sunday afternoon. I've got a lot to do, but here I am, starting up a blog, listening to Sufjan Stevens. Just got home from Go Now Orientation, which was fantastic. Headed to Connecticut on the 30th. Did you know it's THE most un-churched area in America? Neither did I. I'm that much more stoked about it because of that. Met a lot of cool people at the orientation, including my entire team. (That's a shout-out to Steph, Shelby, and Derrick. You guys are hardcore like parkour) I foresee great things happening this Summer.

Prayer requests right now include:

God breaking me and molding me into the man He wants me to be. This one will show up a LOT.

Staying true to my team, myself, and my God.

A safe ride.

The souls of those we'll be reaching.

God's will to be done more than my own. (Another one you'll see quite a bit.)

1 comment:

  1. you've always been willing to let him mold you, no worries guy. =)

    ReplyDelete