Friday, June 18, 2010

Naugy

Well, this week flew by quickly.

Seriously.

We got to enjoy the great city of Naugatuck, Connecticut! We did a lot of service projects throughout the week and enjoyed Friday night's Big Event. I got the opportunity to preach the Gospel. For whatever reason, I felt very disconnected from my sermon. I'm sure I said what God was leading me to say, but there was something odd to it. It just seemed as if it wasn't as powerful, or meaningful, or personal as any other time I've preached. Is this Foul Play, or God trying to speak to me about the way I presented it? Everyone I talked to said it was a great Gospel presentation. That it was very raw and unhindered. Maybe it was my nerves, or maybe it was something bigger. I'll be praying a good bit about this. It'd be great if you would, too!

On a less serious note, I discovered a wonderful game on Friday night, as well--Ga-Ga. Friends, you can bet that I'll be teaching you all how to play when I come back to Texas!

Prayer Requests:

Rest. I need it.

The people of New England.

The family and friends of the missionary who passed away in Maine.

Transformation to continue in my life. I feel that I've grown already!

No comments:

Post a Comment