Monday, June 7, 2010

Is this Brazil?

Greetings from Brazil!

Not really.

But it feels like it!

This week we're at work with a Brazilian church in Danbury, Connecticut called All Nations Igreja Batista (Portuguese for Baptist Church). There's so much to cover in this post. Yesterday (Sunday), we attended all three of their services. (Spanish, English and Portuguese). Each service had a different pastor and crowd. And all were great. We'll be working with Youth and Young Adults this week, visiting homes, inviting people to come to the Youth/Young Adult service that we get the pleasure of leading on Friday.

We've met great people here at the church. I've heard some great testimonies, some AWESOME preaching, and we've got to hang out with a lot of the Youth/Young Adults. I got the pleasure of giving my testimony at a birthday party, and I'll get to stand up and preach at the service on Friday.

God's been doing some great work here in New England. He's opening my eyes to many things, and I'm excited to get the pleasure of letting God work through me.

Prayer Requests:

All Nations Baptist Church. A lot of members (But they still have a bunch) have had to move back to Brazil for different reasons.

Spiritual growth.

A humble and learning heart.

New England in general.

God's will to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment